Sickk.
I'm officially down with fever, cough and headache. Consulted a doctor around 7plus, I was freaking nervous and was trembling like rather badly. I THOUGHT IT WAS H1N1! But luckily, it wasn't! I shall say that I really picked my life up on the road this time round, man.
Will not be going to school tomorrow, will be resting at home for the whole of tomorrow, I hope I will get better by tomorrow, so that I will be able to go school the next day. Yup.
You're definitely the first person that came across my mind, really got to drink plenty of water alright.
Thank you people for the 'anxiety' suffering with me. Appreciated.
pwd: 6nY
Will not be going to school tomorrow, will be resting at home for the whole of tomorrow, I hope I will get better by tomorrow, so that I will be able to go school the next day. Yup.
You're definitely the first person that came across my mind, really got to drink plenty of water alright.
Thank you people for the 'anxiety' suffering with me. Appreciated.
pwd: 6nY
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home